If your water heater is more than 10 years old, you are likely to experience issues with your unit. Even the best water heaters break down over time, and as winter sets in it is a good time to get your water heater inspected and possibly even replaced.
Best Plumbing offers residential and commercial water heater replacement services. We work with property owners all around Langlade County, and surrounding areas. If your water heater is on the fritz, give us a call today!
Older water heaters have several efficiency problems:
- They require more energy to work
- The components are less conductive and eat up more power
- They incur a higher utility costs
New water heaters use the latest technology to minimize energy costs, thus increasing efficiency.
Water Heater Repair Vs. Replacement
Why purchase a new water heater when I can just repair my old unit?
- Repair Costs: Old water heaters tend to break down more often. As such, the cost of repairing an old water heater over time may be more than the price of installing a new heater.
- Efficiency: New water heaters are often more efficient, reliable, and cost-effective.
- Smart Appliances: Modern water heaters have unique tech features such as programmable thermostats and Wi-Fi capabilities to track consumption patterns.
- Quieter Operation: Older water heaters tend to produce a lot of noise. Modern water heaters can produce as little as 40 dB — a vast improvement over the loud clanking older, failing units can produce.
At the end of the day, repairing or replacing your water heater depends on your needs and budget. As a general rule of thumb, if repairs cost more than 50% of a new water heater, we recommend replacement over repairs.
RHEEM’S PROFESSIONAL WATER HEATERS
From traditional to high efficiency, Rheem® continues to build upon our foundation of tank-type gas water heaters to offer some of the highest-performing water heaters available today. Our collection of gas water heaters delivers the perfect balance of performance, features and efficiency for every family’s lifestyle and budget, so you can count on dependable hot water for years to come.
RHEEMS TANKLESS WATER HEATERS
Imagine enjoying all the hot water you need. Rheem® has the solution with tankless gas water heaters that deliver a continuous supply of hot water. Our energy-efficient and space-saving indoor and outdoor models heat water to the desired temperature whenever and for as long as you need it.